When having a liquid lift, Dr. Zari injects fillers or the patient’s own fat under the skin, thereby filling in wrinkles, restoring facial fullness, and re-contouring features to improve the appearance of the aging face.
Advantages of the Liquid Face Lift v. a Traditional Face Lift
- Improvements in the appearance of lines, wrinkles and sagging skin are achieved without actual surgery.
- Because general anesthesia is usually not required, the immediate risk to the patient is significantly less than with plastic surgery.
- No significant downtime required.
- Because the skin is filled from the inside, there are no scars.
- A more natural looking result than is usually achieved with surgery.
- The result is never a “pulled tight” look, as can occur with a traditional face-lift.
- Can be performed in all areas of the face, including the forehead and around the eyes.
- Liquid face lifts cost much less than traditional face lifts.
Risks are uncommon, but may include swelling, bruising, infection or allergic reaction, or irregularities in the skin’s contour.